Thursday, March 24, 2011

AND OFF TO A NEW START

Hello Hello Hello!
Haven't written on my blog for ... uuuh ... a really long time.
Anyway, here we go again.
There is the amazing brand called WARBY PARKER.
They make glasses and the frame AND glasses are only $95 ... NOT KIDDING!!
And there is a very good cause attached to this brand: For every pair you buy, 1 pair of glasses goes to someone who can't afford buying glasses.
http://www.warbyparker.com/
Since my sister gave me a pair of baby blue glasses, I'm obsessed with wearing them!!! (Its the Roosevelt Bondiblue ones)
The splash of color on my face is simply GORGEOUS. Yes... I said I am gorgeous ....




THE CONFIRMING FRIEND LOVES WEARING GLASSES AND LOVES WARBI PARKER

2 comments:

sunnyakc said...

so nice great thank you for your shairng

Sunster said...

welcome back to the world of posting your rants and raves