Friday, February 26, 2010

KORS IS A HORSE

My title has nothing to do about what I will say in this post...
NY Fashion week was FUN for the first time.
I didnt have crazy hours of working on castings... because I didnt cast any shows this season.
I was just happy at my office during the day and partying the fashion parties at night.
AMAZING!
We already passed London fashion week, I know. But I just want to tell you this.
I actually LOVE Michael Kors...
It might be weird, but his fabrics and his clothes looks so RICH.
Amazing.
And I tell you. It's all about looking rich sometimes...
I wouldn't say no to these numbers here below.




The Confirming friend says: buy clothes that make you look RICH

3 comments:

請吃飯 said...

好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~ ........................................

class said...

志不立,天下無可成之事。........................................

于名于名 said...

我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................