Friday, February 12, 2010

How about I tell you about MY first day of fashion week

I arrive at work today and my colleague goes: you heard McQueen's dead?
....
whaaaaaaaattttt?????
One of the most talented designers of my time decided to leave us behind... HOW SAD!!!
If you think if all those great shows he did!
That last show he did w the crazy shoes and the prints!
The red lips he once did and the cans on the model's head.
The guys show where all the guys looked like they escaped Sweeney Todd.
The hologram of Kate Moss.
Sooooo many good shows...
I was thinking to myself... Typical. It's the most gifted and highly intelligent ones that commit suicide.
You see it all the time. They can't handle it....

After that I had to break the news I am changing jobs.
Feels like a break up!!!

The day went quite well after. No too much stress.
Just some cancelations again...

At 8pm I went to Erin Wasson's show.
Saw Yeasayer play. Awesome!
The show was at ABC carpet, which was amazing bc we were all sitting in carpets...
stacks of carpets!
Fun!!

And then... I saw Patti Smith play... she is insanely amazing and inspiring!
She said: Be Alive. Be Happy. Be Proud. Work Hard.
I thought that was such an amazing thing to say.
She laughs on stage. Has fun. Interacts w people. SINGS AMAZING!!!!!
She's my new hero. She's my mentor.
Tomorrow I am checking out all her music.







The Confirming Friend had a very spiritual day today and heavy weighed w weird news...

1 comment:

電信 said...

嗨!很喜歡來這欣賞你的作品,幫你推推推當上人氣王唷.........................