Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"I want to be stuck at a party forever"

Happy New Year everyone!
Soooo... yeah. I want to be stuck at a party forever.
I said that yesterday at work and I surprised myself w it. What a thing to say for a girl that's at the end of her twenties!
I though I would've grown up by now... Still the same crazy chick that loves the party a bit too much.
Sometimes I think I'm addicted to partying, but I guess I'm just addicted to the stuff thats being done at parties...
(dancing, laughing, drinking.. duh!)
Of course there are reasons why I said that sentence.
I was listening non stop to all these floaty/trancy music hits, and I got all nervous and was thinking about how much fun my birthday party was (which is new years eve by the way, so no wonder i'm always having fun and want to have fun!!)
This said,
here's my playlist of January 6:
Chromatics - Running up that hill
Emmanuel Top - Acid Phase
Seduce me - white label/belgian track by tiziani
Outlander - The Vamp
Age of Love (Jam & Spoon watch out for Stella Mix)- The Age of Love
Joey Beltram - Energy Flash
The XX - Crystalized
Anasthasia - T-99
This is Acid - Maurice Joshua
Winter - Aril Brikha

The Confirming Friend loves trancy floaty music.

No comments: