Tuesday, December 8, 2009

playlist week of december 7

omg omg OMG
I didnt realize yet all the benefits of working at hip fashion/music magazine, until I became friends with the music features editor.
ah haa!
It's amazing how many cd's she has and how much music she knows !
I went home w a 100000 cd's I think.
Good ones. Amazing ones. Bad ones. Old ones....
With all that new music, it makes me want to be a DJ and have the whole world listen to the music I like to listen to...
which is basically what a DJ's job is ... or not?
OR instead of pursuing a new career in music and DJing ... I can just tell you now what music i'm into and you can look it up and download it...
duh.

Hold on - Holy Ghost
Empire of the Sun - We are the People
Miike Snow - Cult Logic
Fever Ray - If I had a heart
Blood Orange - I'm sorry we lied
Santogold - Lights out
Beyonce - Videophone
Memory Tapes (Horrors Cosmic Dub) - Bicycle
Metro Area - Atmospherique
FPU - Crockets theme

The Confirming Friend says to blow your speakers !!!!!!!!!

No comments: