Tuesday, December 1, 2009

it's all about angles

Matteo.
My love. My boyfriend. My future father of my children ...
Thats what I thought when I first saw the pictures below

Looking at his book afterwards, kind of disappointed me.
In some pictures he looks like a totally different guy!
Lips and nose and just the whole face is different!
See here the pics i think he looks hot:



Pics I think he looks ... not hot:


I don't know what my point is here exactly.
I was about to post this guy as my new hottest model of the month (hello models.com) and he's just not want I want him to be!! So annoying. (sounds so silly to say he's not what I want him to be!! hahhahahahaa)
Model portfolios are so misleading... ugh. or better Angles are so misleading.
He has sharp features in the hot pictures and looks like a school boy or some old school italian fat gangter in the other!
Just because the angle and the lighting is different.

The Confirming Friend wishes you could choose an angle and a certain lighting every day for you to be seen in !
and she also wishes for Matteo (that is the Matteo from the hot pics because I just hope the unhot Matteo is another guy) to pop into her office tomorrow... eeerh... Hello Ford models? anyone reading this??

No comments: