Monday, December 14, 2009

Hottest picture of the week!

Some pictures you just can't stop looking at.
It's something that just draws you to them.
Like a magnet.
Look at the picture here below.
Abbey Lee has one of the hottest bodies of the moment.
I think its her boobs and the texture and color of her skin.
I'd so go lesbian for her !
Although thats not true...
I already worked w her a couple of times and she's just nice and sweet and not the hot chick you want to f***... (ooops!! languaaaage!!)
(and I'm not a guy and I'm not lesbian.... that's maybe why I think this)

Anywayzzzz.
She's hot and she deserve the place as hottest picture of the week.
The Confirming friend LOVES hot pictures. and LOVES Abbey Lee's upper body.

2 comments:

Sunster said...

what say thee is wrong with her lower part ??
You single out her upper body as aweosme, I find nothing wrong with her bottom half either
hey , that stomach looks familiar doesn't it

:-)

The Confirming Friend said...

because in this picture you can only see her upper body sonny...