Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Marc Jacobs, can I please shake your hand

Last Saturday I went to the craziest party of the season...
Models, celebs and me. All dancing and packed together on the rooftop of The Gramercy Park Hotel.
I bumped into Kate Bosworth, Gisele Bundchen, Jessica Alba... and then I couldn't stand the amount of famous people anymore, so the next famous person I saw was Marc Jacobs, and I HAD to say something!
I ran over to him and asked: Hello Marc, can I please shake your hand. He said: yes. I said, I know it sounds cheezy but I am a really big fan of you. He said: ooooh, that's nice, thank you!
And then I thought: give me job... hahhaa
Of course, my limits were gone, so the next guy I saw and screamed something at was Josh Hartnett... I said: You're a famous actor!!! He said: No not really... And I said: YES YOU AAAARE!!!!!
And then everything became a drunken blur and I danced and hung out in a hotel room w Winona Ryder and Daria...
Well, not really with them, but they were there... and I was there... haha.

That was a fun night out!
The Confirming Friend likes famous people.

2 comments:

Lies said...

And then you ran into me on the internet. You said: You jealous? I said: Nooooo... Then you said: YES YOU ARE!!! And I shut my mouth!

GODDAMMIT 'pietzak'!!! :o)

Tom said...

Am i bothered... ?NOOOO because... I WAS THERE ALSO woahahaa!!!!