Monday, April 13, 2009

Nail EATING

There is no excuse why in god's name I bite my nails.
If I could chew off my hand, I probably would...
I even bit my nails this much that I had an infection.
Like... a f@$#%^@#*ing painful one!!
The confirming friend does NOT approve chewed off nails and fingers.
So here should be some tips I found on some sites to NOT and NEVER bite my nails again:
*Hypnotherapy ...
ok.. seriously... I don't think so!
While the guy is hypnotising me, who knows what else he will let me do or teach or never do again!
*Medications: "fluoxetine, clomipramine, setraline, paroxetine, fluvoxamine, citalopram, escitalopram, venlafaxine and nefazodone. Also little dose of anti-psychotics can be used to augment the anti-depressants: ziprasidone, quetiapine, aripripazole, risperidone and olazapine. These are used not because the patient has psychosis, but as a means to augment the power"
... I don't think so either....
* Behavioral therapy: "This is a therapeutic method that consists of unlearning bad behaviors. This treatment seems to work better when combined with medications"
... jezus!! why would you need to take medication with it????
So another NO!
*Nail Polishes and Topical Treatments:
I even eat my nails WITH the topic... hahahahaaa!
* Sheer will power: like a new years resolution...
ok... that's never going to work.

Apparently nailbiting is VERY serious... if you believe that they hypnotize you or give you serious psychosis medicine to stop doing it...

I might as well just give up and get some fake nails...

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Hanne said...

just cary a nailfile with you all times and when you feel like bitting just remember that you can file them anytimes cause its much better to file then to bit.. or you can buff (shine) them so you actually will get nice nails!

Hanne said...

just cary a nailfile with you all times and when you feel like bitting just remember that you can file them anytimes cause its much better to file then to bit.. or you can buff (shine) them so you actually will get nice nails!

:) hanne

Lies said...

My cigarettes are your nails right? True?!

Well... I haven't smoked for 1 week, 2 days and 8 hours!!!! Leve het stoppen!! Komaan, you can do it! Jammer dat je die vingers niet gewoon in de vuilbak kan smijten, dedju!!

We need to skype!! SOON!!!