Tuesday, January 20, 2009

mens fashion week - SWEENEY TODD

Too many words for this amazing show.
I am usually not that big of a fan for theatrical shows or things (my brain itself is a theatre already)
BUT this McQueen show was just mesmerizing.
The casting, the clothes, the make up, the props...
I mean
it was so perfectly matching the whole thing.
I could have easily posted every single look, but here are some of the looks I really like or better LOVE.

TRENCH COATS

LONG COATS

EXTREME LEATHER

KNITS - LOVE THEM!!!!!!

CODPIECE - thank you Jeremy H.

CANES AND SUITS

LEATHER BUST

BLACK SUITS

2 comments:

Lies said...

Ooooh, me like too, mr kdenk nt dat mijn wederhelft zo akkoord zou zijn, hihi!

Dikke dikke zoen!

OBAMA!!!

William said...

Wow!! What a great selection of those stylish and gorgeous mens apparel... I have comfortable and stylish long coat which got from Jos A Bank...