Friday, December 5, 2008

SHOES!

It's that time of the year almost... THE most exciting time of  the year!!!
Sales!!!!
In NY sales already started ... Unfortunately, I have to wait until January to buy myself a treat. 
Waiting for the minus 80% or something. haha... but oh so true.
Below are my most favorites! Pierre Hardy. Colorful and most of all comfortable. 
How do I know??
I went to Barney's last week and tried 20 pairs of shoes... These stood out as extremely fitting my style and my foot! Almost a running shoe... ;)
They're mine soon.


The boot here below is a good shoe for my winter outfits. 
This Dries shoe would be great for my summer outfits OR a good spring time shoe...




THE CONFIRMING FRIEND IS SAVING HER $$$, AND SO SHOULD YOU.

2 comments:

bunny aka lientjen said...

OH my god die pierre hardy's zijn deroooover! PRACHTIG PRACHTIG PRACHTIG, ikke wil ook!!!

love you!
xxx

Lies said...

Die botjes zijn volledig mijn ding!!!
Kuskes!