Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things I noticed on Halloween

It's funny how in NY, and probably everywhere else in the US, people dress up for Halloween.
It's supposed to be for children. But funnily enough, in NY it's the grownups who dress up the most...
I just didn't see that many children I guess. It's NY after all, the city dominated by career freaks and where children come on the 5th place (1st: money, 2nd: career, 3rd: house, car and sex, 4th: wife, 5th: child when we are old)

At 11am in the morning on the 31st, I already saw a couple dressed up as ... well, I didn't really know what they were dressed up as... But yes, they were already in costume and wig!
Through the day, the later it got, I noticed more and more people in costumes.
Not kidding: there was a 200m line outside a costume store!! People waiting to get their wig, bloody teeth, hats, ears, masks, ...
And at night, literally the WHOLE city was dressed up, taking taxi's and riding the subway in their costumes...
What would aliens think if they looked at us... Stupid humans!

The costumes I saw the most, were girls with cats ears, gothics, and then just LOTS of girls in skimpy dresses or whore outfits even. They think: oh, I can dress up today! I'll go like whore cop, or whore version of Little Red Riding Hood!
I can show of my tits and ass!

I was going to dress as a sheep. But then my sheep costume got very funny, so I decided to go as a wolf in sheep's clothes.
And like that I had to go home with the subway...