Sunday, November 23, 2008

New York night walking - 2

Walking around with your camera in your pocket is something everyone should do.
And especially trying out new stuff with our camera.
I love the long shutter... It gives all your pictures this christmas kind of vibe...
Which I by the way love...CHRISTMAS!!
It's the time of opening presents, putting christmas lights out, drinking hot milk or soup, .... cosy!!!
I don't understand people who don't like it.
Dressing up. Choosing presents. Eating good food. Seeing family. Talking. Laughing.
The Confirming Friend loves it!!

But that's beside the point. Taking pictures is my point again in this post.






Is it fire or sun?

A bit closer..

and really close... it's the recflection of the building of course... duh!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics!! do you mind if i use the train one on my flickr? i'll give you credit for it...

ryan x