Monday, September 1, 2008

Accesorizzzze me Love!

Why I love NY better.

Day 1 in NY.
I step into my Natalie's office...
Next to my beloved sister desk, is the desk of a gorgeous girl called Pamela Love.
Dear miss Pamela is besides being extremely beautiful also talented ...
Gifted with the art of making Accesories...
She makes rings, bracelets and chains and is inspired by animals.... or better parts of animals, like skulls, teeth, nails...
Apparently she was obsessed with dead animals when she was little. She'd dug up her pets after they died.

Here's a couple of things she makes...

The Confirming Friend already put a couple of rings aside....
www.pamelalovenyc.com

2 comments:

lien said...

oooh praaachtig! ik wil zoiets! :-) kga eens haar site checken!

Lies said...

Why the fuck kunt ge hier geen foto's posten in ne comment...!

Check myspace-mail! ;o)

Zoen