Monday, August 4, 2008

PIT-PUSSY GALORE

You wonder sometimes what The Confirming Friend is doing on the weekend?
Do you really ever wonder???

Well.... The Confirming Friend has a lot of secretive hobbies, jobs and ways to spend her precious time.
Last weekend she spent her time in a pit stop.
She spent her time in a pit stop in Spa.
She spent her time in a pit stop in Spa as a Pit-pussy or in English they'd say: a grid girl!

Don't ask me how I got this "job".
I just did it.
What does it include?
Look hot
Look at the camera
Look like you know you're hot
Look like you don't know too much
and laugh like you're stupid

I can honestly say, I had a good time.
I'd never been to one of these events and I got to see it from REAL close.
But to do this again??????
euh.....
FUCK NO!!!
Reason:
I have a brain and no boobs. So what's the point...

2 comments:

Lies said...

Serious Beats 16, Buffalo's en 't Feestpaleis! Hell yeah we waren goeie Marina's! Chance dat die periode zijn einde kende in 1996! Of tellen we CherryMoon er ook bij... :oD

The Confirming Friend said...

mmmm... moeilijk... kbegon toen techno te worden meer en dan wast zwart... 15jaar was ons erge marina periode... denk ik toch... dedju.. nie gemakkelijk! hahahahahaa