Friday, June 6, 2008
We spies... we SLOW HANDS... you put the weights al around yourself!
The above title rings a bell??
Yes, SLOW HANDS: The Confirming Friends favorite Interpol song.
That being said,
anybody has COLD hands?
It's winter... YES PEOPLE... IN SYDNEY IT'S WINTER NOW! f******* f***** sh**! @#$%#@#@.
So yeah, anyone has cold hands???
Here's what to do:
1. Quit the rock'nroll look: tight ass jeans and smoking like a chimney. Blood vessels get clogged up by smoking and tight clothes restrict the blood from flowing.
2. Keep neck and wrists warm: primary blood vessels are located there and close to the surface of the skin.
keep it covered and warm.
3. Exercise! Keep that body moving. You get warm, burn calories and get a well toned body.
If you can't exercise, do the following: move arms, shoulders and make fists. You look like a fool, but you get warm.
The Confirming Friend doesn't care for what others think when she's cold.
4. LOVE HERBS
Cayenne pepper is The Confirming Friend's favorite: It will not only get the blood pumped around your body, but it will strengthen your heart, clear your arteries, and research has shown that hot herbs raise your metabolic rate by as much as 25%, so will assist in weight loss.
Cayenne is a wonderful herb!!
Ginger: Ginger stimulates all tissues of the body and is fantastic for poor circulation.
Garlic: It cleanses the blood and tones the heart and circulatory system.
Drink hot water with lemon juice. It cleanse out the liver. Liver is the heat producer of the body. aha!
5. Say to yourself: I'm not cold. I'm warm.
Relax the muscles. The more tense they are, the more cold.
Anxiety attacks are no help either. Therefor I am telling you to Breathe!
6. Breathe! Deep and not shallow. The more oxygen in your system, the less cold you are.
Last but not least:
7. Wear clothes.
Naked is NOT a good look anyway.