Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dutch and Tits




What do I need to do to look like her???
Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

I think I'll consider a boob job, a front tooth-removal, some piercings, go blonde and start some serious chain-smoking.
That'll do...

I remember the day I 1st met her, she was only 19, and I seriously didn't see anything special about her.
She was dating a friend of mine and I could hardly believe she was a model. (she REALLY didn't look like one)
Ok, I admit, I loved her gap...... In her teeth of course, duh!
But I've always loved gaps! Cool girls had gaps: Vanessa Paradis or that Belgian Ralph Lauren model Tanga.
Anyway,
today, Lara has got to be my favorite model!
And I love she's the favorite of French Vogue, which is also my most favorite magazine of ALL magazines.


Who's your favorite model??

4 comments:

distortom said...

mine is definitely French Vogue as well. Dat en de story!!!

The Confirming Friend said...

Blik my friend... Blik

Sonny said...

I always had faith in her, and I remember Tommeke writing her off that she would never make it :-)

The Confirming Friend said...

all of a sudden she was there at the right time with the right photographer... and that's all you need...