Sunday, May 25, 2008

I have a Mole on my Skine



It all started 8 years ago, when my best friend Renata gave me this little notebook.
I had just broke up with my boyfirend back then, and was going crazy with my emotions....
So she decided I needed to write it all down.
It started as a diary, with my day to day (or sometimes hour to hour) emotions... but slowly i got over the boy, and took it with me when i went out, and i wrote down people's funny stupid sayings, their qoutes... When I heard a good track, I went over to the DJ and wrote down the name of the record ... I collected little papers from parties or drinks or from anything possible and stuck it in my notebook as a memory of my good night/day out....
Just all sorts of things....
But when my little notebook was full, I bought a new one... and a new one and a new one... untill I discovered the moleskin 4 years ago...

some history: "For two centuries now Moleskine (mol-a-skeen'-a) has been the legendary notebook of artists, writers, intellectuals and travelers. From gifted artists Henri Matisse (1869–1954) and Vincent van Gogh (1853–1890), to poet and leader of the surrealist movement AndrĂ© Breton (1896-1966) to Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961) considered the most influential writer of the last century, to famous travel writer Bruce Chatwin (1940-1989).
These notebooks have proven they can withstand the trials of travel and abuses that ensues from normal use. This is the one true trusted travel journal." (www.moleskineus.com)

After i discoverd Ernest Hemmingway had one, I totally wanted one too.
So now i only use these little notebooks, and I love them.
I hope you love them too! But I guess by now EVERYBODY has one. If not... well... then you haven't been living on this planet.

GOOD NOSTALGIC TRAVEL TIP (by www.moleskineus.com)
Photobucket

No comments: